- n the skin of a lamb with the wool still on
- n skin of a sheep or goat prepared for writing on
- He entered a stuffy robing room to tie on his little lambskin apron trimmed with heavy gold fringe.
- Richmond's coffin factory was working overtime filling orders for its smallest size: a two-foot pine box, covered with white lambskin cloth, that sells for $15.
- One morning last week, Transjordan's King Abdullah, in khaki Arab Legion uniform and a black lambskin kalpak which added some inches to his height, stepped from a plane at.
News & Articles
- Max M. Fisher Music Center getting new upscale gift shop
Looking for a new place to buy a fur-trimmed cashmere cape, lambskin gloves or a silk scarf? Then you may want to check out the newly revamped gift shop at the Max. M Fisher Music Center, which is home to the Detroit Symphony Orchestra. The shop, which has been closed for the season, is to re-open on September 28. Rachel Lutz, owner of the Peacock Room and Emerald, two shops located in Detroit's ...
Aug. 25, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Boiko Borisov in Focus News
This means that he is both bad-mannered and incites hatred. No one should be misled by these wolves who wish to dress themselves in lambskin, Borisov said further.
- Beatrix Potter in Indianapolis Star
She describes how Beatrix wrote a friend about how she "had been out early in the morning 'photographing the lambs before they depart! . . . It does not do to be sentimental on a farm. I am going to have some lambskin hearthrugs.' "