sa tis fahy ing
- v meet the requirements or expectations of
- v make happy or satisfied
- v fill or meet a want or need
- s providing abundant nourishment
- s providing freedom from worry
- The combination of dedicated actors and a superior script helps make Elah a far more satisfying film than Crash.
- This game has flaws, but it's so unbelievably satisfying to cut loose with the Force, Jedi honor be damned, that the flaws don't really register.
- Rather than simply satisfying oil companies, the new law "offers oil companies risk and reward" deals, which are necessary to attract the multibillion-dollar investments needed for .
News & Articles
- The American Worker Plans Introduces “Benefit Partnership”: Industry’s First Integrated Group Medical Management Program
The American Worker Plans announces Benefit Partnership, a flexible benefits solution that offers plan designs that provide positive employee value reinforcement, while satisfying the ACA’s minimum benefit levels. This is supported with consolidated enrollment and full service integrated administration. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6 ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- The East
This ecoterrorist thriller never pulls its promising pieces into a satisfying whole but wins points for grappling with moral complexities.
June 11, 2013 - Santa Barbara Independent
- Swedish singer-songwriter Tallest Man on Earth imported to the Beacham
Energetic and involved, this one man will undoubtedly fill the cavernous Beacham with his satisfying brand of folk, drawing them in from the rafters with his bursting storytelling.
June 11, 2013 - Orlando Weekly