- v put in effect
- v meet the requirements or expectations of
- v fill or meet a want or need
- Hugh Hefner tells how he created an identity in order to fulfill his dreams.
- Finally, we will fulfill our responsibility to those who serve by keeping our promises to our people.
- We can fulfill our responsibility for maintaining the security of our own country only by exercising our power and our influence to achieve the principles in which we believe.
News & Articles
- Russia to Fulfill Syria Missile System Contract
Russia says it will fulfill S-300 missile system contract with Syria
June 20, 2013 - ABC News
- Football coach who emerged as hero amid Ohio school shooting lands on cover of Sports Illustrated
Sports Illustrated helped fulfill a lifelong dream of an Ohio football coach who emerged as a hero during a high school shooting that left three students dead last year, sharing his inspirational story on the cover of this week's magazine. … Continue reading ?
June 20, 2013 - Prep Rally via Yahoo! Sports
- Do Parents Try To Fulfill Broken Dreams Through Their Kids?
Brett Smith for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online A new study in the journal PLOS ONE has reached the same conclusion that many of us have intuited after watching the reality show “Toddlers and Tiaras”: some parents see their children as a means for fulfilling their own unrealized ambitions or desires. "Right from the beginning of psychology, there have been theories that parents transfer ...
June 20, 2013 - redOrbit
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
It's time for those banks to fulfill their responsibility to help ensure a wider recovery, a more secure system, and more broadly shared prosperity,Obama said in his weekly radio address, his latest plea for banks to do more for the larger...
- President Bush in CNSNews.com
(CNSNews.com) - "We will trust you only to the extent that you fulfill your promises," President Bush warned North Korea on Thursday.
- Tony Hayward in The Associated Press
To be sure, neither I nor the company is perfect,Hayward said. "But we are unwavering in our commitment to fulfill all our responsibilities."