- v put in effect
- v to gain with effort
- They take on challenges the rest of the world often prefers to avoid, reminding us all just how much a single person, even in the face of adversity, can accomplish.
- How does it know what you want it to accomplish? Fonolo shows you a visual map of the phone trees of various big companies and allows you to pick your point of entry.
- If Obama's plan is passed, do you think it would or would not be able to accomplish all of these goals? Ninety percent of Republicans and 64% of Independents don't think Obama's .
News & Articles
- Torii Hunter joins 300-home run club
Detroit Tigers outfielder Torii Hunter hit home run No. 300 of his major-league career on Sunday against the Minnesota Twins , becoming the 136th player in major-league history to accomplish the feat.
June 16, 2013 - Philly.com
- Sex in the Garden program set for June 29
Discover how and why plants use their characteristics such as shape, color, scent and other means to accomplish fertilization at the program “Sex in the Garden.”
June 16, 2013 - The News-Herald
- Why the Masters-US Open Double Is So Tough to Accomplish
Adam Scott’s efforts to add a 2013 U.S. Open title to his career-making Masters triumph was doomed even before he arrived at Merion Golf Club this week; he just didn't know it. Not because winning at Augusta National and then at the USGA ’s signature event isn't possible, it just turns out you have to be an immortal golfer to accomplish it. Since the Masters was first played in 1934, only four ...
June 15, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Barack Obama in CBS News
We need more troops, more helicopters, better intelligence-gathering and more nonmilitary assistance to accomplish the mission there,Obama said.
- Alex Rodriguez in USA Today
Partnering with William Morris will enable me to broaden the scope of my career in creative and innovative ways,Rodriguez said in a statement in The Wall Street Journal. "I'm excited to see what we will be able to accomplish together, both...