achieve : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v to gain with effort
she achieved her goal despite setbacks
- If you could somehow achieve fusion at room temperature, you'd have an unlimited source of power that could retire petroleum, nuclear and solar energy for good.
- It can, he said, achieve calculated prosperity by manipulating three main tools: tax policy, credit policy and budget policy.
- I want to achieve it by not dying.
News & Articles
- MyFitnessPal Expands Internationally, Now Available in South America and Europe
MyFitnessPal, the leading free resource helping people achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle, today announced that its applications for iPhone and Android have been localized internationally, with initial offerings in French, German, Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese.
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- How to achieve 'Airport Chic' and Style It Up on holiday
Latedeals.co.uk, the go-to website for the very best discounts on last minute holidays, has teamed up with celebrity stylist Martine Alexander to offer expert advice on how to achieve 'Airport Chic' and Beach Style this summer. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10827225.htm
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- The Singularity Is Near: Mind Uploading by 2045?
NEW YORK — By 2045, humans will achieve digital immortality by uploading their minds to computers — or at least that's what some futurists believe. This notion formed the basis for the Global Futures 2045 International Congress, a futuristic conference held here June 14-15.
June 17, 2013 - LiveScience.com via Yahoo! News
- David Petraeus in Telegraph.co.uk
This is an effort in which we must achieve unity of effort and common purpose,he said at the US embassy in Kabul, a day after arriving. "Civilian and military, Afghan and international, we are part of one team with one mission."
- Timothy Geithner in International Herald Tribune
President Obama - backed by the conclusions of a broad range of economists - believes that China is manipulating its currency,Geithner said. "The new economic team will forge an integrated strategy on how best to achieve currency...