- v meet the requirements or expectations of
- v make happy or satisfied
- v fill or meet a want or need
- Defining an addiction can be as difficult as breaking the habbits that satisfy your endless cravings.
- Some people partly satisfy their need for power by identifying themselves with a powerful organization or mass movement.
- Bosses take note: A new study of the brain shows that rewards for good work satisfy us more when others get less.
News & Articles
- Greek PM's offer does not satisfy coalition ally: party source
ATHENS (Reuters) - A proposal by Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras to hire a small number of workers to resume a public news broadcaster does not satisfy his junior socialist partner in the three-party coalition, a socialist Pasok party official said on Friday. "Pasok has clearly stated its position publicly. Mr. Samaras's statement does not address what Pasok has said," the official said ...
June 14, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- 3 Fast Food Choices to Satisfy All Tastes
3 Fast Food Choices to Satisfy All Tastes
June 14, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Finale Will Satisfy Audience, Vince Gilligan Claims
Breaking Bad creator/showrunner Greg Gilligan promises that fans will be satisfied with the AMC series’ final eight episodes that begin to unspool on August 11. In general, popular shows — even perhaps those with solid writing and outstanding editing and visuals like Breaking Bad — tend to run out of steam as they wind down, [...] ‘Breaking Bad’ Finale Will Satisfy Audience, Vince Gilligan ...
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- John McCain in Kansas City Star
He has apologized,McCain said. "He said that he is deeply sorry. I'm a great believer in redemption. Whether he needs to do more in order to satisfy the concerns of people like the members of that team, that's something that's between him...
- Emmanuel Adebayor in InTheNews.co.uk
Adebayor added: "Yes, I am still under contract to Arsenal but it's up to the directors to satisfy my demands or I'll leave. If my good form of last season has increased my value, my employers have to take account of that."