- n North American woodland herb similar to and used as substitute for the Chinese ginseng
- v deliver by singing
- v produce tones with the voice
- v to make melodious sounds
- v make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
the bullet sang past his ear
- v divulge confidential information or secrets
- He's been keeping on since he was seven, when the boy Chan Kong-sang went to live and study at Master Yu Jim-yuen's China Drama Academy.
- They are acting songs, like small plays, and she sang them beautifully, and each one was like a little piece of jewelry.
- Chief white singer was Burl Ives (full name: Burl Icle Ivanhoe Ives), who sang a ballad he picked up in Ohio, The Bold Soldier.
News & Articles
- Church entertains neighborhood
Residents sang gospel music Saturday for neighborhoods surrounding the Temple of Faith Apostolic Ministries to hear during the church’s first Praise in the Streets event.
June 16, 2013 - Killeen Daily Herald
- Color Run brings some fun
Thousands in Amarillo sang and danced, ran and walked and laughed and played among explosions of color Saturday morning. They don't call The Color Run "the happiest 5k on the planet" for nothing.
June 16, 2013 - Amarillo Globe-News
- Turkish protesters party in square despite ruling party call
By Nick Tattersall and Jonathon Burch ISTANBUL/ANKARA (Reuters) - Hundreds of anti-government demonstrators chanted and sang in Istanbul's Taksim Square early on Thursday after Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan's AK party floated the offer of a referendum on development plans that stirred two weeks of protests. The night passed peacefully, with young men playing soccer on the square at dawn, after ...
June 13, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Al Sharpton in msnbc.com
Gladys Knight sang her heart out. Now we prepare to lay him to rest,Sharpton posted on his Twitter account during the service that was held outside and then within the marble mausoleum.
- Jim Bakker in Guardian Unlimited
Jim Bakker said in a statement that his ex-wife "lived her life like the song she sang, 'If Life Hands You a Lemon, Make Lemonade."
- Barack Obama in AFP
Senator McCain suggests that somehow, you know, I'm green behind the ears and I'm just spouting off and he's somber and responsible,Obama said. "This is a guy who sang, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran, who called for the annihilation of North Korea....