- n a person who is not very intelligent or interested in culture
- He creates a Gotham City that looms like a rube's nightmare of Manhattan.
- Yet while Helms was portrayed as a racist, a red-baiter and a rube by liberals, he exploited their outrage with tactical brilliance, remaking modern political campaigning in the .
- There, a Canadian named Gordon Northcott (nicely played by Jason Butler Harner as a man who tries to hide his darkest impulses under the aw-shucks amiability of a Gary Cooper rube .
News & Articles
- ATV Collision Leads to Arrest in Hart County
On Friday, June 7 Kentucky State Police Post 3 responded to the intersection of Angus Road and Rube Smith Road in Hart County in reference to an ATV collision.
June 10, 2013 - WBKO Bowling Green
- A road trip like no other
San Miguel Power Association board president Rube Felicelli is all smiles as he takes the Ridgway Solar Car Club's nine-panel vehicle for a spin. Team members from a previous year stand in the background.
June 8, 2013 - Montrose Daily Press
- LATEST NEWS
Students use a Rube Goldberg machine to welcome Jennifer George, granddaughter of Rube Goldberg, Joseph Herscher, a kinetic artist, and Kathleen Felix, Chief Operating Officer of Rube Goldberg Inc., during a ceremony to present Trinity Catholic Middle School students with the first place prize in the country for the Rube Goldberg competition on Wednesday, June 5, 2013. The students competed to ...
June 5, 2013 - Stamford Advocate
- Derrick Ward in USA Today
He's a true professional,Ward said of Droughns. "We call him Uncle Rube, because he's been in the league for a while, so he knows how the game goes. He's a team player. Everybody knows that your time is going to come. It's his time right...
- Haley Barbour in Jackson Clarion Ledger
Although Pelahatchie native Rube Lacy only recorded a handful of blues songs, he played a very important role in the formative years of Mississippi blues,Gov. Haley Barbour said in a news release. "Mississippi's blues heritage was...
- Judd Gregg in Politics Daily (blog)
While lambasting the bill, which he said was too expensive and larded with bureaucratic mumbo-jumbo, Sen. Judd Gregg said, "I'm tempted to say...... that it's a bill written by Rube Goldberg, Ira Magaziner and Karl Marx."