- v cause to regain consciousness
The doctors revived the comatose man
- v give new life or energy to
- v be brought back to life, consciousness, or strength
Interest in ESP revived
- v restore from a depressed, inactive, or unused state
He revived this style of opera
- v return to consciousness
She revived after the doctor gave her an injection
- a restored to consciousness or life or vigor
felt revived hope
- s given fresh life or vigor or spirit
stirred by revived hopes
- Brazenly defying the West, he revived Islam's faithful and authored a new form of religious government.
- Built, burned, rebuilt, expanded, abandoned, revived: James Fort never stayed the same for very long.
- With a single act of defiance, a lone Chinese hero revived the world's image of courage.
News & Articles
- $92M from parking is back on the table
An appeals court ruling Wednesday revived Cincinnati's hopes for a $92 million windfall that could... - 1:25 am
June 13, 2013 - The Cincinnati Enquirer
- County approves continued tax abatement for Whitley Products
PLYMOUTH - Progress continues to be made towards a revived Whitley Products in Plymouth and the Plymouth Common Council rewarded that effort by continuing a tax abatement for the emerging new company.
June 13, 2013 - The Pilot News
- Comic writer's Ghost Rider copyright lawsuit revived on appeal
By Bernard Vaughan NEW YORK (Reuters) - A comic book writer who claims he created the flaming-skulled character called Ghost Rider got another chance to press his claim on Tuesday when a U.S. appeals court revived his lawsuit against Marvel Comics. The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals vacated a 2011 district court ruling that found the rights to the character belonged to Marvel Comics, owned by ...
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in International Herald Tribune
We have made it very clear that the North Koreans pursue this pathway at a cost and with consequences to the six-party talks, which we would like to see revived,Clinton said.
- Barack Obama in AFP
However "we're still not creating enough new jobs each month to make up for the ones we're losing. So we've made progress. But we cannot rest -- and my administration will not rest -- until we have revived this economy and rebuilt it stronger than...
- Jerry Grafstein in Ottawa Citizen
If this is not processed in the present Congress, it is unlikely that this deal will be offered again to India. It certainly would not be revived and offered by any administration, Democratic or Republican, before the year 2010, which is after the... David Mulford http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Mulford&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHSCtl7eNW-M7ULjdAYNJ_h3k0pBg Thaindian.com (blog) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/india-news/it-is-now-or-never-for-us-india-civil-nuclear-pact-mulford_10016841.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHv5TLXcnZqHTPE6XKFOZT9w8fvNw Feb 8, 2008
83717 111136 revivify Now that the other process is dead, this (bill) might revivify the issue," Mr. Grafstein said.