- v start an engine again, for example
- v take up or begin anew
- The self-contained battery booster plugs into the 12-volt accessory outlet and will restart your car in about 10 minutes.
- Although a meeting of ministers in New Delhi in early September promised to restart long-stalled World Trade Organization negotiations aimed at reaching a global consensus on freer .
- If you continue to have problems, restart your computer.
- President Bush in AHN
I view this report as a warning signal that they had the program and they halted the program. The reason it's a warning sign is because they could restart it,Bush said.
- Jimmie Johnson in CBSSports.com
We got going on that restart and Kurt [Busch] knocked me out of the way and I thought I don't care if I win this race or not; I don't care if I finish this damn thing,Johnson said. "I'm running into him and get by one way or another. I'm...
- Barack Obama in Reuters
Brushing aside any doubts, Obama said, "We've put in place a comprehensive strategy designed to attack this crisis on all fronts. It's a strategy to create jobs, to help responsible homeowners, to restart lending, and to grow our economy over the...