- v repeat an earlier theme of a composition
- The toughest job you'll ever love (reprise).
- The prisoners of the Cebu city jail reprise the "Thriller" dance that made them famous on Youtube.
- On June 27 he will reprise his role as Diaz's boyfriend in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle.
- Ellen Tauscher in International Herald Tribune
This is a healthy reprise (of) what we had in the Clinton administration. We were go-to people on the pro-growth area and on balancing the budget, and on making sure that we were competitive in the trade environment,said California Rep. Ellen...
- Neil Patrick Harris in NDTV.com
Harris said, "Britney did a great job on the show. In fact, we are all hoping that she returns rather soon to reprise her role."
- Peter Jackson in guardian.co.uk (blog)
Gandalf, being a 2,000-year-old wizard, is still around and plays a major role in The Hobbit, and we're having Ian McKellen reprise,said Jackson. "There's a couple of other characters: Elrond, who was played by Hugo Weaving [in the...