- v make repayment for or return something
- The mundane sets of stats many of which requite specialized software to access make data.
- As Art Critic Brian O'Doherty remarked, "Johns provided everything the New York critical intelligence requires to requite its own narcissism.
- She herself, more to serve iniquity than to requite passion, will bed with Victor.
News & Articles
- Penn State Scandal Shows Courts As The Remedy Of First Resort
Not long ago, there were more traffic lawsuits in Chicago than there were lawsuits in all of Japan. In Japan, it was a badge of honor to be an amicable peacemaker and a badge of disgrace to file a lawsuit for lack of the requite character to avoid it. If there is any doubt about whether the US is still the most litigious nation in the history of the planet, look no further than Planet Penn State ...
Aug. 1, 2013 - Forbes
- Tsai Ing-wen in eTaiwan News
Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) Chairwoman Tsai Ing-wen called on the opposition party to "requite the people" for the support shown in dual victories Saturday by electing a DPP candidate in a legislative by-election and rejecting a...