- v seed again or anew
- v maintain by seeding without human intervention
Some plants reseed themselves indefinitely
- An alternate method: "clear cutting," where entire blocks of timber are cut out, leaving islands of trees on hilltops (see cut) to reseed the surrounding cut-over area.
- Weyerhaeuser is now moving into helicopters to reseed forest areas faster and more economically than before.
- Until these ravaged uplands reseed themselves -- which on the steepest slopes simply may not happen -- erosion is inevitable, and the most reliable yield, says Forester Morrison in .
News & Articles
- Residents list jobs, economic development as priorities
Globe — “The purpose of city government is to provide services for its community,” said Felipe Zubia of Reseed, LLC at a public meeting held last Tuesday evening in the Globe Council chambers.
June 26, 2013 - Arizona Silver Belt
- Bill McCollum in Pensacola News Journal
My understanding is that when they leave state prison, many of these become the leaders of the gangs that they came from,McCollum said. "They go back and reseed those gangs, grow them again, operate them and that'sa big problem."