- v provide with a new seat
reseat the old broken chair
- v provide with new seats
reseat Carnegie Hall
- v show to a different seat
The usher insisted on reseating us
- In the middle is Costa Rican President and Nobel Peace laureate Oscar Arias, whose San Jos Accord would reseat Zelaya with limited powers while granting the coup leaders amnesty.
- Lawyer Elton, independently seeking to reseat the Duke on the throne, bases his case on the claim that the 1936 Abdication Act, while passed by Parliament, is illegal because it .
- First thing he did was to reseat the orchestra, putting the first violins on one side, the second violins on the other, to hear two distinct voices instead of one massed tone.
News & Articles
- Karen Bright remains Grover Beach's air board representative
Grover Beach Councilwoman Karen Bright remains the city’s representative on San Luis Obispo County’s air board, despite efforts by a group of off-road vehicle enthusiasts to reseat the city’s mayor in the position.
Jan. 1, 2014 - The San Luis Obispo Tribune