- v use again after processing
- Only then could it reconfigure its centrifuge cascades and reprocess the material to higher grades of enrichment, which would likely take a number of months.
- France and Britain have developed technology to reprocess spent fuel into uranium, plutonium and other less toxic waste products.
- We cannot continue allowing nations to enrich and reprocess uranium, ostensibly for civilian purposes, and stand by impotently as they develop weapons programs.
News & Articles
- Mitsubishi honored fir recycling efforts
Mitsubishi Polyester Film Inc. in Greer was honored for its Reprocess program and its recycling policies and efforts by the S.C. Smart Business Recycling Program, according the state Department of Health and Environmental Control.
June 17, 2013 - The Greenville News
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Reuters
Once the Agreed Framework was torn up, the North Koreans began to reprocess plutonium with a vengeance because all bets were off and the result is that they now have nuclear weapons which they did not have before,Clinton said.
- Ileana Ros-Lehtinen in Chandigarh Tribune
Some nations use the pretense of civilian nuclear programmes as cover for nuclear weapons programs.......... We cannot continue allowing nations to enrich and reprocess uranium, ostensibly for civilian purposes, and stand by impotently as they... John McCain http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEhauRSvpu74c5JI21AhXVu-x_kmQ Sify http://www.google.com/url?q=http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php%3Fid%3D14682821&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG18g04Vck1eKBAj4gHa13Iy6_CAA May 28, 2008
82853 110386 reprocess The committee's Republican co-chairwoman Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, said, Like so many of my colleagues, I have a number of concerns about this proposed agreement, among them India's right to reprocess US-origin nuclear fuel,...