- v to say, state, or perform again
- Whatever the provocations, the spokesperson reiterated that the government will keep its word.
- The organizers reiterated that the local sentiments will be respected and horns will not be allowed to be blown during the mourning.
- He hastened to reiterate his party's determination to overthrow the corrupt government.
News & Articles
- Bill Belichick: Tim Tebow is a 'talented player'
Speaking with the media for the first time since signing quarterback Tim Tebow , New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick continued to reiterate that he thinks Tebow has a place in the NFL. Get your complete Tebow fix in our updating Story Stream "Tim is a talented player, is smart and works hard. We'll see how it goes", Belichick told reporters on Tuesday. He didn't elaborate on what role ...
June 11, 2013 - SB Nation
- Mandatory supervision not being required despite new law
I would just reiterate that part of the technical assistance money the governor rejected was intended to train our judges and attorneys and prosecutors and the various entities within the sentencing phase of our criminal justice system,former Oklahoma House Speaker Kris Steele, R-Shawnee said. "To my knowledge, that has not happened."
June 11, 2013 - Tulsa World
- Greg Byrne, Please Don't Let This Happen
Count me among the Arizona football followers who are on board with most of the uniform changes to come down the pike of late, most notably the copper helmets and red jerseys. Let me reiterate: most of the changes.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 11, 2013 - Tucson Weekly
- Pope Benedict XVI in America Magazine (subscription)
I reiterate my personal appeal for an urgent and concerted international effort to resolve the ongoing tensions in the Middle East, especially in the Holy Land, before such conflicts lead to greater bloodshed,the pope said June 6 at the end...
- Jacob Zuma in AFP
I reiterate that I took responsibility for my actions towards the family concerned and the child,Zuma said on Saturday.
- Barack Obama in Daily Times
I want to reiterate my commitment to a new beginning between America and Muslims around the world,said Obama in a video address posted as the world's estimated 1.5 billion Muslims prepare for a month of fasting and reflection.