- v move the upper body backwards and down
- v cause to recline
She reclined her head on the pillow
- v lean in a comfortable resting position
- While other candidates recline in privacy in the bus or on the plane between events, he grabs a candy bar or a bag of potato chips and engages reporters for hour-long interviews.
- Seat pitch is 127 cm and recline a healthy 48 degrees.
- Basking in warm breezes under starry nights, couples walk along the winding paths and recline in meadows.
- Robert Menendez in FOXNews (blog)
The way it's going, airlines are going to want you to travel with a toothbrush and a comb. The way it's going, the seat recline will be coin-operated,said Sen. Bob Menendez, D-NJ.
- Matteo Ricci in TIME
In parts of South America, Ricci wrote, "men sleep without beds or mattresses, but make nets of knotted cords. These they suspend from trees and recline in them."
- Kevin Thomas in Los Angeles Times
Recline on the couch, chill, and take a break,junior cornerback Kevin Thomas said.