- v confirm again
You must reconfirm your flight reservations
- Let's further assume he can then harness a coalition in the Bundestag that will reconfirm him as Chancellor.
- At a Senate committee hearing last month to reconfirm Shirley Chater as commissioner of the Social Security Administration, Republican Alan Simpson of Wyoming confronted Chater .
- Or does his years' long concealment of such matters as his life-threatening Addison's disease instead reconfirm the streak of selfish recklessness that was equally evident in his .
- Lewis Hamilton in autosport.com
When asked to clarify that remark, Hamilton said: "About where you would want to be. This season has helped reconfirm in my mind where I want to be, where I want to live out my career, and that is here. I'm really happy and comfortable here. So long...
- Abu Bakr in AFP
The text, read to journalists by Yemeni Foreign Minister Abu Bakr al-Kurbi, said the dialogue also aimed to "reconfirm the unity of the Palestinian homeland in terms of its land, people and the Palestinian Authority."
- Adriano Galliani in Sky News
We've stopped dealing with Wenger and have to reconfirm that up to now Milan has above all important sacrifices to make in negotiations with its current players, starting with Kaka,Galliani told the Gazzetta dello Sport.