ray dee ay ting
- v send out rays or waves
- v send out real or metaphoric rays
- v extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center
- v have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- v cause to be seen by emitting light as if in rays
The sun is radiating
- v experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- v issue or emerge in rays or waves
- v spread into new habitats and produce variety or variegate
- s diverging from a common point
- I toured it recently on one of the coldest mornings of the year and couldn't help noticing that nearly every room was equipped with a radiating stove state-of-the-art energy .
- Giuliani, his presidential-seal cuff links gleaming, his manner radiating enthusiasm, listens to each of their reports.
- Bebe is an imposing fellow: solidly built and radiating macho menace.