- v hold back to a later time
let's postpone the exam
- Still, Prime Minister Allawi believes that to postpone the poll would be to capitulate before the insurgency, and it's far from clear that the situation would be much different six .
- To which defenders say: Teen pledgers typically do postpone having sex, have fewer partners, get pregnant less often and if they make it through high school as virgins, are twice .
- Obama made the decision to temporarily postpone his campaign on Thursday night and Friday because he did not want to live through the same experience in 1995 when he arrived too .
News & Articles
- Does Obama care that US students aren't prepared to be US citizens?
The US Department of Education’s decision to indefinitely postpone nearly all national exams in civics and US history eliminates the only objective gauge of whether students are learning basic US history and the essential skills needed to be good citizens. Sadly, we already know they aren’t.
June 21, 2013 - The Christian Science Monitor
- Celtics plan Friday news conference, then postpone until next week
Celtics head coach Doc Rivers and the team president of basketball operations, Danny Ainge, said they would address the media Friday at the team's facility in Waltham, then postponed the news conference until next week.
June 21, 2013 - WCVB Boston
- Photos: Springfield Cardinals Postpone After Grounds Crew Works Hours To Prep Hammons Field
Despite a more than 35 hour effort by the Hammons Field grounds crews, the Springfield Cardinals couldn't get a double-header in Monday night. Bad infield conditions meant they had to postpone, automatically giving the Tulsa Drillers the first-half league championship. KTTS reporter Chase Snider captured the preparations.
June 18, 2013 - KTTS 94.7
- Jimmy Page in Reuters UK
I am disappointed that we are forced to postpone the concert by two weeks,said Page, 63. "We feel that this postponement will enable my injury to properly heal and permit us to perform at the level that both the band and our fans have...
- Steve Jobs in Reuters
While they may postpone purchases in tough times, they're unlikely to abandon them,said Chief Executive Steve Jobs on a conference call with analysts. "We may get buffeted around by the waves a little bit, but we'll be fine and stronger...
- Shaun Udal in Sportinglife.com
Middlesex captain Shaun Udal said: "It's probably a sensible decision to postpone it for now. I don't see any point carrying on with the tournament in such circumstances. The atrocities are terrible and you feel for everyone involved. It was surreal...