- v cause to run
pour water over the floor
- v move in large numbers
people were pouring out of the theater
- v pour out
- v flow in a spurt
Water poured all over the floor
- v supply in large amounts or quantities
We poured money into the education of our children
- v rain heavily
Put on your rain coat-- it's pouring outside!
- Pour the marinade on top of the pork, making sure to include all the little solid bits of garlic and herbs.
- Pour boiling water over loose tea, let sit for 45 seconds, and pour water off.
- Merci pour le Chocolat occasionally succumbs to Mika's legato rhythms, but it is more often a sly, subtle comedy about the oh-so-gentle art of murder.
News & Articles
- Community support continues to pour in memory of Officer Jason Ellis
It's been nearly three weeks since a Bardstown police officer was ambushed and murdered on an exit ramp off of the Bluegrass Parkway. There are still no concrete leads or motive as to who is responsible and why. While the answers may not be coming in on who killed him, the support for Officer Jason Ellis continues to pour in.
June 14, 2013 - WAVE 3 Louisville
- News Articles
TUCSON- When the rains pour down and lightning strikes, our four-legged friends pretty much freak out. "I've seen dogs chew a hole straight through a wooden fence trying to get out because they're just trying to escape that noise," says Jeff Carver of Pima County Animal Care.
June 13, 2013 - KVOA Tucson
- Infinera annonce le Réseau de transport intelligent pour l'Ère des térabits
Infinera a annoncé ce jour le Réseau de transport intelligent d'Infinera , une architecture destinée à permettre aux opérateurs de répondre à la demande croissante pour des services en nuage et une connectivité ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Rowan Williams in Gulf Daily News
It is one thing to take over a territory and even pour energy and resources into administrating it and normalising it,said Williams. "Rightly or wrongly, that's what the British Empire did - in India for example."
- Richard Lambert in Independent
The question is whether our fellow citizens will do more than just pour concrete,said Mr Lambert, adding that the Crossrail project alone will create jobs for thousands of workers with engineering skills.
- Ayman al-Zawahri in Washington Post
Al-Zawahri denounced Sunni Arab tribal forces that the US has backed in the fight against insurgent groups, calling them "traitors" to whom the Americans "pour oceans of bribes."