- v have the will and intention to carry out some action
The rebels had planned turmoil and confusion
- v make plans for something
- v make or work out a plan for; devise
- v make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form
- a designed or carried out according to a plan
the planned outlays for new equipment
- s planned in advance
- Though Hayden, who has a close rapport with Vice President Cheney, has not been formally offered the job, he is the leading candidate and the announcement is planned for Monday at .
- And for a man who last week flip-flopped on his pledge to stay within the public financing system, Obama's planned meeting tomorrow with Hillary Clinton's fat-cat donors seems to .
- About 200 such complexes are being planned or built.
News & Articles
- Planned Parenthood, ACLU sue over Alabama abortion laws
Attorneys for Planned Parenthood and the American Civil Liberties Union filed a lawsuit in federal court claiming that new laws in Alabama wrongfully infringe upon a woman's right to abortion. Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley signed new abortion restrictions into law in April, mandating that all doctors who perform the procedure ...
June 12, 2013 - The Washington Times
- Planned Parenthood files parental consent lawsuit
Planned Parenthood of Montana filed a lawsuit on Thursday asking a court to toss out new restrictions on minors seeking an abortion.
June 12, 2013 - Montana Kaimin
- Planned Parenthood, ACLU file suit to block new Alabama abortion law
Lawyers for Planned Parenthood and the American Civil Liberties Union filed suit on Tuesday asking a federal judge to block enforcement of a new Alabama law that critics say will force the closure of three of the state’s five abortion clinics on July 1.
June 11, 2013 - Christian Science Monitor via Yahoo! News
- Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite in The Associated Press
It was a very good performance for Brazil,playmaker Kaka said. "I'm happy with how we played. It shows that we are improving after each match, just as planned."
- Brett Favre in USA Today
Favre told Peter King of SI.com that "I had planned on reporting for the start of Packers training camp Sunday, but (general manager) Ted Thompson asked if I would give him a couple of days to try to get the situation resolved. I agreed to do that....
- Michelle Wie in The Associated Press
I try not to get (frustrated),Wie said. "This was kind of one of those days where nothing goes as planned. But I felt better coming in, so hopefully it starts off on the right foot. I'll try to go for some birdies and try to (play) on the...