- a without apparent forethought or prompting or planning
an unplanned economy
accepts an unplanned order
an unplanned pregnancy
- s not done with purpose or intent
- About half of American women will face an unplanned pregnancy, according to the nonprofit Guttmacher Institute, and at current rates more than one-third will have an abortion by .
- While unplanned pregnancy is a concern for many girls within the foster-care system, intended pregnancies are part of the story as well.
- The tearing down of the wall was a dramatic, unplanned historical triumph that closed the book on an era.
News & Articles
- Most Recent Galleries:
After 45 years and a roller coaster ride that included bankruptcy and an unplanned move, the Health... - 10:58 pm
June 23, 2013 - Asheville Citizen-Times
- Water/Wastewater Utility Software aids outage management.
As modular solution, Trimble® eRespond® v2013 lets utilities proactively manage planned and unplanned incident identification and resolution while providing relevant information to customers and stakeholders. Mapping UI, including GeoSchematic (graphical display of network based on location of assets) and outage location capability, uses information from calls, smart metering/networks ...
June 20, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Caltex Says Unplanned Refinery Shutdown Hurt Fuel Output
Caltex Says Unplanned Refinery Shutdown Hurt Fuel Output
June 19, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Megan Fox in MTV UK
She also said of their nuptials: "It's not going to be a big wedding. I'm not one of those girls - if it happens, it will be very low-key and quick and unplanned."
- Samuel Bodman in FOXNews
We're very concerned (about oil prices) because ...... it's like an unplanned tax increase on American families,said Bodman.
- Mark Parkinson in Kansas City Star
Regardless of one's views on whether abortion should be allowed in this country, hopefully we can all agree that we should make every effort to prevent unplanned pregnancies,said Parkinson, a Democrat.