- s having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly
- Miyamoto remains the industry's pied piper, drawing yet another generation into his world for a little fun.
- Forced to choose between 'the suitcase or the coffin,' nearly 1 million white pied noir settlers tearfully abandoned their homeland.
- If you rise when the first sun rays touch the valley, you stand a good chance of sighting exotic Himalayan birds like the pied hornbill and the sultan tit.
News & Articles
- Jazzy Lamb plays with kids
Camas — Portland jazz saxophonist Patrick Lamb visited Grass Valley Elementary School in May for a performance, trading solos with young musicians before leading them in a "Pied Piper" conga line through the auditorium.
June 12, 2013 - The Columbian
- Sold Stuff: Judge Judy, the world's favorite retired...
Judge Judy, the world's favorite retired Manhattan Family Court-turned-TV arbiter, has sold her Manhattan pied-a-terre for $8.5M. The new buyer gained an 11th-floor corner unit, flowered upholstery, wood paneling, Central Park views, and hopefully a leftover gavel or two.
June 6, 2013 - Curbed
- Judge Judy Sells $8.5 M. Pied-à-Terre at the Sherry Netherland
Swipe one of Judge Judy's artworks and you'll end up in a lot more than small claims court. Order! All rise! The judgments on Judge Judy might not be real, and the participants may only receive a few hundred dollars for appearing on the show, but Judith Sheindlin 's payday is very real: the most famous judge on television just sold a pricey pied-à-terre at the Sherry Netherland Hotel , according ...
June 5, 2013 - The New York Observer