- n a human being
there was too much for one person to do
- n a human body (usually including the clothing)
a weapon was hidden on his person
- n a grammatical category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms according to whether they indicate the speaker, the addressee, or a third party
stop talking about yourself in the third person
- PTI magazine's Person of the Year is the person who most affected the events of the year, for better or for worse.
- Now it's your turn to tell us who you think is the most important person of 2008.
- A gallery of TIMe person of the Year cover images since 1927.
- Lance Armstrong in Wall Street Journal
The statement also said: "Today's Wall Street Journal article is full of false accusations and more of the same old news from Floyd Landis, a person with zero credibility and an established pattern of recanting tomorrow what he swears to today."
- Jesse James in The Sun
He said: "There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way."
- Tiger Wood in Boston Globe (blog)
I hurt a lot of people, not just my wife,Woods said. "My friends, my colleagues, the public, kids who looked up to me. There were a lot of people that thought I was a different person and my actions were not according to that. That's why I...