- Do you think that's an unfair question to ask someone with lung cancer? I do.
- Hold a door open for someone at the bank, give someone directions if they look lost or make a point to compliment three people on your way to work.
- But tonight, someone is watching, and she watches back, because she likes his clean-cut look.
News & Articles
- Investigators believe someone started Black Forest fire in Colorado
COLORADO SPRINGS, June 14 (UPI) -- Investigators believe someone started the Black Forest wildfire north of Colorado Springs, which has killed two people and destroyed 400 homes, officials said.
June 15, 2013 - UPI
- Vladimir Putin Could 'Kill Someone' with His Stolen Super Bowl Ring
In 2005, New England Patriots owner "gave" his Super Bowl ring to Russian president Vladimir Putin as a gift. Except, the exchange wasn't copacetic. How would you react if Vladimir Putin put on your ring, said "I can kill someone with this ring," before leaving with three goons on his tail?Probably the same way Kraft did, if you're being completely honest.
June 15, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- Dislike someone you just met? Hear Hoda's theory
Ever dislike someone you just met? Hoda thinks she knows why it happens.“Because they remind you of someone you can’t stand," she suggested Friday. "I don’t think it’s them initially."At least that’s the story she’s sticking to when it comes to a certain young lady in the building to whom Hoda said she felt an immediate aversion.“She would come in to my office and I would have an instant turnoff ...
June 14, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Barack Obama in Xinhua
I will seek somebody with a sharp and independent mind and a record of excellence and integrity. I will seek someone who understands that justice isn't just about some abstract legal theory or footnote in a casebook,Obama said.
- Lindsay Lohan in msnbc.com
Asked if her daughter could survive jail, she said; "You know, she's strong, but until someone faces something as devastating as that......we're going to have to see......God willing it won't happen."
- Sarah Palin in FOXNews
Down in the polls, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin told donors in Colorado that Obama "is someone who sees America it seems as being so imperfect, imperfect enough that he's palling around with terrorists who would target their own country."