- In fact, somebody what's independent enough that can push back and give me different perspectives and make sure that I'm catching any blind spots that I have.
- You can't bark at somebody, then sit down with him at a table.
- And that's exactly what we need in a President: somebody that can handle the tough decisions; somebody who won't flinch in the face of danger.
News & Articles
- Boundaries in TV and movies continue to fade
Somebody has apparently forgotten to tell modern TV actors they are TV actors. Because they're all over movie screens this summer.
June 15, 2013 - Detroit News
- Thief "trades in" bicycle for better model
Somebody apparently didn't like their bicycle. So they traded it for someone else's.
June 14, 2013 - KAIT Jonesboro
- ACC's lunchtime links
Paws off The Rock. Somebody took a chunk of it, and police are investigating. Two former Pitt football players failed to show up in court. There's a rare recruiting battle going on between Georgia and Georgia Tech. Duke coach David Cutcliffe shares his take on a selection committee. The Flutie name is coming back to BC. Wow. Are UConn and BC friends again? Miami is prepared for its Committee on ...
June 13, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Barack Obama in RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
And we want to make more history in the final.Somebody will.Spain faces the Netherlands on Sunday at Soccer City in Johannesburg, ensuring a first-time champion. The Dutch, who beat Uruguay 3-2 on Tuesday night, have lost in their only two trips to... Joachim Loew http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joachim_L%C3%B6w&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGeOYlq4743nDVlglqQcotqHnUzCw Financial News USA (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.financialnewsusa.com/more/37-sports/16366-puyols-header-enough-to-advance-spain-to-first-world-cup-final&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEE19AJHQNZen5t7svlOKOj5-sxmQ Jul 7, 2010
92294 122588 somebody And [the new US Middle East envoy] George Mitchell is somebody of enormous stature. He is one of the few people who have international experience brokering peace deals. And so what I told him is start by listening, because all too often the United...
- Gen Peter Pace in Washington Post
But Pace told the newspaper "As an individual, I would not want (acceptance of gay behavior) to be our policy, just like I would not want it to be our policy that if we were to find out that so-and-so was sleeping with somebody else's wife, that we...