- v dose too heavily
The rock star overdosed and was found dead in his hotel room
- At-home drug overdose reversal kits using the drug naloxone are being distributed to drug users in more than 15 states.
- Her death has been variously attributed to an accidental overdose, political necessity and a Mob hit.
- What does a female midlife crisis look like, anyway? A big face-lift, a little red car, an overdose, an affair, an escape to the Galpagos Islands? Or none of the above? It is .
News & Articles
- Man Indicted in Overdose Death of Billionaire's Grandson
A 21-year-old Texas man has been indicted for felony murder in the fatal heroin overdose of Texas billionaire T. Boone Pickens’ grandson. The indictment handed down by a Tarrant County, Texas, grand jury accuses Brennan Trainor Rodriguez of injecting heroin into the body of Thomas Boone...
June 11, 2013 - ABC News via Yahoo! News
- Merriman rep: Reports of overdose 'absurd'
A representative of former Pro Bowl linebacker Shawne Merriman called reports of a drug overdose "absurd" after Merriman was released from a hospital Monday morning.
June 10, 2013 - The SportsXchange via Yahoo! Sports
- Soy Sauce Overdose Sends Teen Into Coma
A 19-year-old survived a dangerous sodium overdose after drinking more than a quart of soy sauce on a dare, according to a case study in the Journal of Emergency Medicine. After drinking a quart of the sodium-heavy condiment, the teenager slipped into coma with seizure-like...
June 9, 2013 - ABC News via Yahoo! News
- William Bratton in Rolling Stone
...Daily reported last week that Los Angeles police chief William Bratton said investigators are awaiting the results of the toxicology report before determining "Are we dealing with a homicide or are we dealing with accidental overdose?"
- Russell Brand in Examiner.com
Brand added, "A lot of people in their journey to rehab - overdose. And then, perhaps, we would be spared their awful music. It's Darwinian. It's the law of natural selection."
- John Howard in The Age
Mr Howard said his Government had successfully challenged "the overdose of political correctness" of the early 1990s.