overeat : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself
- Carter's went on to claim that the increased liver bile would enable the pill-taker to overeat and overindulge in "good times" without morning-after regrets, to wake up "clear .
- In mice that are programmed to overeat and mice that are fed fatty diets, high levels of osteocalcin prevented both obesity and diabetes.
- Swithers stops short of saying that the animals in her study were compelled to overeat to compensate for phantom calories.
News & Articles
- Overeating has unhealthy consequences
Portion control is key in the fight to lose weight, or not gain it in the first place. / Getty Images / Comstock Images Dietitian Robyn Flipse offers these tips to help curb the desire to overeat: • Be mindful: “When we eat with distractions, we often don’t even remember that we ate or else we may feel like we didn’t eat that much, so we keep on eating.”
June 17, 2013 - The Journal News