- v obtain goods or services from an outside supplier; to contract work out
Many companies outsource and hire consultants in order to maintain a flexible workforce
- Then, in early 2003, EXLService began to outsource for Aviva, the British insurer, and the accent problem took a new twist.
- Of course, when it comes to pricing, it helps that many of these companies, including Allstar, outsource nearly all aspects of production, shipping and ordering.
- The West likes to outsource to Asia: countless low-cost factories and call centers have been relocated to the world's most populous continent.
News & Articles
- School board votes to outsource tech services
The School District of Beloit Board of Education voted to outsource its information technology department at its Tuesday evening meeting.
June 12, 2013 - Beloit Daily News
- Tredyffrin/Easttown will not outsource
Tredyffrin/Easttown School District will not outsource aides, para-educators and paraprofessionals in the 2013-14 school year, according to a letter from Kevin Buraks, school board president, to district employees dated June 6.
June 12, 2013 - Main Line Suburban Life
- ClearLight Partners Agrees to Sale of The Outsource Group
ClearLight Partners, LLC has entered into a definitive agreement to sell The Outsource Group, Inc. to Parallon Business Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Holdings, Inc.
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Martina Hingis in Forbes
Hingis said she was accused by "an outsource testing company" of taking cocaine during Wimbledon.
- Barack Obama in CBS News
We cannot win a fight for hearts and minds when we outsource critical missions to unaccountable contractors,Obama said. "To add insult to injury, these contractors are charging taxpayers up to nine times more to do the same jobs as...
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Times Online
Senator Hillary Clinton, who is battling against Barack Obama for the Democratic presidential nomination, said: "I am deeply concerned about the Bush administration's decision to outsource the production of refuelling tankers."