- s grossly offensive to decency or morality; causing horror
subjected to outrageous cruelty
- s greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation
spends an outrageous amount on entertainment
- Now Roger is sweating under the hot lights as questions pile up about whether he had a role in an outrageous array of slippery and ill-fated schemes ranging from Mafioso pardons to .
- Kimmel fired back with his own, possibly even more outrageous love anthem to Damon's friend Ben Affleck, but the laughter died down considerably in July when Silverman and Kimmel .
News & Articles
- Gary Neal seals his explosive first half with one last bomb
Gary Neal had an outrageous 14-point first half to Game 3, including four threes on six attempts. The final one of those threes came at the last possible second, off this buzzer-beating transition bomb. So yeah, your leading scorer at halftime -- both teams included -- is Gary Neal. Excellent work, Gary. And hey, nice block, Danny Green .
June 12, 2013 - SB Nation
- Greg Hardy: Aiming for 50 sacks
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- This is going to sound outrageous, but that shouldn’t be a surprise when you consider it’s coming from Greg Hardy. The defensive end for the Carolina Panthers was asked Tuesday if he had a goal for the number of sacks he’ll register this season. “Fifty," Hardy said during a break between minicamp practices. “Why shoot low, right? If I’m going to shoot at it, I’m going to shoot ...
June 11, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- No prediction from Ryan Kalil this year
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- On a day when one member of the Carolina Panthers was stating a seemingly outrageous goal, a teammate that now knows better was making sure to understate things. Center Ryan Kalil, who took out a full-page ad in The Charlotte Observer last summer that promised a Super Bowl championship, wasn’t making any bold predictions Tuesday during the team’s minicamp. “Umm, just get back ...
June 11, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Mitch McConnell in The Hill (blog)
The fact that this administration won't allow the man charged with implementing the president's plan to cut $500 billion out of Medicare to testify about his plans for the care of our nation's seniors is truly outrageous,he said.
- Jon S Corzine in Ø§Ù„ØªÙŠØ§Ø± Ø§Ù„ÙˆØ·Ù†ÙŠ
In a statement, New Jersey Gov. Jon Corzine said: "Any corruption is unacceptable -- anywhere, anytime, by anybody. The scale of corruption we're seeing as this unfolds is simply outrageous and cannot be tolerated."
- Serena Williams in International Herald Tribune
Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to the loved ones of the American citizens who lost their lives in the outrageous terrorist attacks in Mumbai. Our thoughts and prayers are with them, and with all who have been touched by this terrible... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA KTVN http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ktvn.com/Global/story.asp%3FS%3D9428022&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGN5YNO9SehkTjbIw9C44S6TmAOHw Nov 28, 2008
70692 94904 outrageously Williams said she hasn't figured out why she played so horrendous, outrageously absurd" in a straight-set loss to Henin in Paris.