obsessed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v haunt like a ghost; pursue
- v be preoccupied with something
- s having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something
was absolutely obsessed with the girl
- s influenced or controlled by a powerful force such as a strong emotion
- Retiree Ed Lake has become obsessed with the anthrax case--and he has a theory about who did it.
- The setup's like this: A depressed, pudgy nerd who's obsessed with strategy games is zapped into an alternate fantasy world.
- Our test-obsessed society has Binet and Terman to thank or to blame A Century of Science Fiction A master of the genre contends that it boasts an impressive predictive track .
News & Articles
- Fed tapering should help, not hurt, the dollar
The markets are obsessed with the Fed and Japan. But if the Fed does pull back on QE, that should eventually boost the dollar vs. the yen.
June 13, 2013 - CNN Money
- Obsessed: Maria Menounos' Wrapped-Base Half-Up, Half-Down Hairstyle
(Photos by Getty) By now we're sure you're well aware of the wrapped-base ponytail. Around these parts at StyleBistro HQ, we're kiiind of obsessed with its simplistic ability to transform even the sloppiest of ponies (read: our everyday roll-out-of-bed go-to) into something instantly polished and put-together. (See here , here , and here .) But have you heard of the wrapped pony's half-sister ...
June 11, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Are you obsessed with your cat?
If caring for your cat has heavily interfered with everyday aspects of your life, you may be obsessed. More >> If caring for your cat has heavily interfered with everyday aspects of your life, you may be obsessed.
June 11, 2013 - WFMJ Youngstown
- Alan Carr in Belfast Telegraph
Carr added: "I must be obsessed with her actually if you look at my Google searches. So I should dedicate this award to her."
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
I'm not going to spend all my time running down the other candidates, which seems to be what Senator Clinton has been obsessed with for the last month,Obama said.
- Rosie O Donnell in USA Today
The man is obsessed with me, and I'm happy to say his show tanked,O'Donnell said, an apparent reference to the ratings of the latest edition of Trump's NBC reality show,"The Apprentice, which started Sunday and fell short of those from...