- n the work of caring for the sick or injured or infirm
- n the profession of a nurse
- n nourishing at the breast
- v try to cure by special care of treatment, of an illness or injury
- v maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- v serve as a nurse; care for sick or handicapped people
- v treat carefully
- v give suck to
- Natalia Chang nursing her 13 month old daughter Maya.
- Hayek's emergency nursing more closely resembles Chinese policewoman Jiang Xiaojuan's heroic breast-feeding of several babies orphaned by the May earthquake, and few would argue she .
- It is no secret that, with some notable exceptions, the nation's 23,000 nursing homes are dismal places owned by investors far more interested in turning a fast profit than in .
- Howard Dean in CBS 42
Howard Dean, the Democratic National Chairman, says, "Every voter gets a ballot in the mail. It's comprehensive. You get to vote if you're in Iraq or a nursing home - it's not a bad way to do this."
- Max Clifford in WalesOnline
Mr Clifford praised Tweed for his unstinting support, commenting: "Jack has been incredible. He has been nursing her every hour he is allowed to be there, brushing her teeth, holding her hand. For a 21-year-old to do what he has done is incredible....