- n a salt or ester of lactic acid
- v give suck to
- His cooking shelves look like a pharmacy, filled with bottles of powder: guar gum, calcium lactate, sodium alginate.
- This hyper-whimsical style of cooking has caught on at many a celebrated restaurant, but are these books--whose recipes call for ingredients like calcium lactate--even remotely .
- Synthetic milk made from soy beans, cane sugar, comstarch, cod-liver oil, calcium lactate, sodium chloride and cabbage water.
News & Articles
- Andrew Talansky Journal: Focused on what’s to come
This was the moment when Andrew Talansky finally felt like he was at the Tour de France. Photo: Casey B. Gibson | www.cbgphoto.com "As the lactate builds in our legs, and the thoughts in our mind fade away, all that is left is an overwhelming urge to suffer"
July 4, 2013 - Velo News
- Oscar Mayer in San Gabriel Valley Tribune
During this pre-Olympic summer, I had to change a few things in my training. My physiologist wanted me to improve my lactate resistance in a lateral movement without impact. The Newron skates were the answer. It had a great impact in my Olympic... Jennifer Heil http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Heil&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFBTlJtCGT1lyOcMeCjdSScvHU0qw CNNMoney.com (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/marketwire/0566747.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHnNLcKsV3eZHd8GbigK5d5T73FCw Dec 8, 2009
56599 74841 lactate Oscar Meyer says the company's famous wieners are made with mechanically separated turkey, separated chicken, pork, water, salt, ground mustard seed, sodium lactate, corn syrup, dextrose, sodium phosphates, sodium diacetate, sodium nitrate and...
- Bevan Docherty in Stuff.co.nz
Mark loves at that stuff, like lactate tests, but I don't,Docherty says. "We don't get much time to see each other so he likes doing those tests as a form of reassurance to see where I'm at but I personally know where I'm at. I know when...