- n a subtle difference in meaning or opinion or attitude
without understanding the finer nuances you can't enjoy the humor
- The nuances of the game was well known to the Indian journalists and spectators and the coach could not bluff away the causes of the defeat.
- To him, the nuance-filled strategies and logic of chess play is something that comes as naturally as chewing bubble gum.
- Merkel's leadership style is the art of accomplishing great goals through the accumulation of nuance.
News & Articles
- Adobe competitors pounce after subscription backlash
Companies like Corel, Xara, Nitro, Nuance, and Pixelmator are taking advantage of customers' displeasure with Adobe's shift from selling Creative Suite perpetual licenses to Creative Cloud subscriptions. Originally posted at News - Business Tech
June 14, 2013 - CNET
- Nuance Launches New Version of Dragon Medical Practice Edition
Nuance Communications, Inc. today announced a new version of Dragon Medical Practice Edition designed especially for smaller practices to help accelerate clinician adoption of Electronic Health Records and meaningful use of health information technology .
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- In Defense Of Nuance: Edward Snowden Is Both A Criminal And A Laudable Whistleblower
Depending on your political perspective, NSA leaker Edward Snowden is either a traitor to his nation and countrymen or a heroic whistleblower. Opinions on Snowden among political partisans are set, inflexible, and perfectly righteous. Rarely does one here a nuanced opinion on the matter, but I find both sides of this argument compelling. In my admittedly conflicted opinion, Snowden is both a ...
June 11, 2013 - Mediaite
- Janet Napolitano in NewsMax.com
Of course it does,Napolitano replied. "I presume there is always a threat from terrorism. In my speech, although I did not use the word 'terrorism,' I referred to 'man-caused' disasters. That is perhaps only a nuance, but it demonstrates...
- David Petraeus in World Socialist Web Site
He added, "There was a nuance to what the president said that was very important, that did not imply a race for the exits, a search for the light to turn off or anything like that."
- Vice President Dick Cheney in Washington Post
Senator Kerry said he was just making a joke and he botched it up,Cheney said. "I guess we didn't get the nuance. Actually, he was for the joke before he was against it."