- n failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
- The only exposure for EDS is in the unlikely event of nonperformance by our company, which would permit the customer to terminate the contract.
- As Mann told a group of insurers in a speech: "It is obvious that performance cars are involved in a much higher number of accidents than nonperformance cars.
- In a multiplicity of problems such as the Secretary of War's lies a great excuse for nonperformance.
News & Articles
- Conversation with Liz Henderson
Spoiler alert. Neither Alafala nor Arya were particularly notable in their performance, or in Arya’s case, nonperformance, in Puppy Bowl X, Animal Planet’s canine version of the Super Bowl that begins airing 3 p.
Jan. 31, 2014 - Atlanta Journal-Constitution