negligence : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
- n the trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
- Several Chinese dairies are suspected of negligence in allowing the distribution of tainted milk products.
- The problem is there's no hard and fast rule for what counts as negligence.
- Instead, investigators are focusing on possible negligence within the props department of Hoevels' Thalia Theater ensemble.
- Gordon Brown in 940 News
Brown said a natural disaster "is being made into a man-made catastrophe by the negligence, the neglect and the inhuman treatment of the Burmese people by a regime that is failing to act and to allow the international community to do what it wants...
- Vincent Brooks in 940 News
This is a story of partnership, courageous action and compassion overcoming deplorable negligence,Brooks said.
- Allama Iqbal in FOXNews
It is a source of embarrassment at the international level,said Ahsan Iqbal, an opposition lawmaker. "This government should be ashamed and make those responsible for criminal negligence in their duties accountable."