- n the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- The effect against the nighttime sky is nothing short of magical.
- An actress friend secured him a place in a less serious nighttime acting class ("a lot of people my size were studying there" unlike in the full-time course, Chow says).
- He recalls the order his unit got after a nighttime firefight to roll back out and collect the enemy dead.
- John Barrowman in San Francisco Chronicle
In the sci-fi setting we can talk about things that you probably couldn't talk about on a regular nighttime drama,the 40-year-old Barrowman says.
- Russell Martin in ESPN
I was really just trying to hit a flyball there,Martin said. "I knew I hit it good, but you never know when it's nighttime here at Dodger Stadium. That ball does die out there at night, a little bit more than during the day."
- Roger Bedford in BusinessWeek
It's time we end these nighttime raids without search warrants or subpoenas,Bedford said.