- v make as a net profit
- v yield as a net profit
This sale netted me $1 million
- v construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- v catch with a net
- s having open interstices or resembling a web
- He netted more delegates in Mississippi and Wyoming than Senator Clinton netted on March 4.
- But if there are fears that organized, multinational crime has come to quiet places like Woodbridge, Ontario, the international coordination that netted Caruana is encouraging.
- Wolfson immediately restored the $2 dividend, paying out a total of $480,000 to himself and other stockholders the first year, though the company netted only $332,000.
- Steve Bruce in USA Today
He is strong and quick, with an eye for goal and if he is anything like the other South and Central American imports we have brought in to the club, we have netted another gem,Wigan manager Steve Bruce said.
- Andrew Flintoff in Reuters.uk
The ankle feels good. Obviously, we netted yesterday and I didn't bowl, I will probably bowl tomorrow,Flintoff told reporters in Melbourne on Saturday. "There's no secret, I've had some discomfort in it over the past week. I'm not...