- s having open interstices or resembling a web
- Other defensive plans being bandied about at the Los Alamos and Lawrence Livermore national labs involve more exotic devices, such as neutron bombs or netlike arrays of .
- Each and every night at bedtime, one soaked the mustache with a dressing (which hardened when dry), then applied the Schnurrbart binder made of netlike material, shaped to go .
- A netlike string vest is worn next to the skin.
News & Articles
- Mercury, Neptune and Your Dreams
Before you go to bed tonight, command yourself to remember your dreams. They are not neural babble; rather, their significance crosses many layers of consciousness weaving netlike from the collective
Sept. 30, 2013 - Post-Bulletin