- s made of or resembling lace
a lacy gown
a lacy leaf
- s having open interstices or resembling a web
- The family held a second baby shower, and boyish clothing was replaced with lacy pink dresses and other feminine attire.
- My interview with him onstage at a Microsoft conference in March wasn't exactly soft and lacy.
- There are Syrian exporters who employ people to cut the "Made in Syria" labels out of frilly knickers and lacy bras, and replace them with ones that say "Made in Italy" prior to .
News & Articles
- Sales tax extension
Lacy Longacre tallies results from the Bartlesville sales tax extension election during a watch party in downtown Bartlesville on Tuesday. Unofficial results show 76.37 percent of voters in the election voted for the seven-year tax extension proposition, while 23.63 percent voted against the proposition.
June 12, 2013 - Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise
- Fashion Face-Off: Naomi Watts vs. Sophia Bush in Lacy Jumpsuits
Disclaimer: Our research shows that Sophia Bush is in fact wearing two separate pieces (a peplum top and cropped pants), but her lacy Catherine Malandrino ensemble is still similar enough to Naomi...
June 11, 2013 - E! Online
- Local roundup: Sun sign Castro Marques, waive Lacy
The Connecticut Sun announced Monday it has signed guard/forward Iziane Castro Marques and waived guard Natasha Lacy. A 10-year veteran, Marques spent the second half of last season with the Washington Mystics, averaging 3.1 points per game. The Sun also signed Sydney Carter as a replacement player under the emergency hardship clause after injuries to Renee Montgomery and Tan White. Lacy played ...
June 11, 2013 - The Norwich Bulletin
- Bill Owens in CNN
Unfortunately, the hysterics surrounding John Mark Karr served only to distract Boulder officials from doing their job, which should be solving the murder of JonBenet Ramsey,Owens said in a statement. "Mary Lacy should be held accountable...
- Julia Gillard in Business Spectator
I don't agree with the view that is being expressed by Mr De Lacy,Ms Gillard told reporters in Brisbane. "I've read the newspapers and the thing that matters is not what's in the pages of the daily newspapers, but a focus on making a...