- v tag the base runner to get him out
- v take into custody
the police nabbed the suspected criminals
- v seize suddenly
- When information from the Canadian investigators helped nab Cuntrera in Spain, for example, the Italian press publicly took note--and blew some of Ottawa's cover.
- After chasing him for two years, the FBI has nabbed Kevin Mitnick -- America's most wanted computer hacker.
- The Numerati are also behind the algorithms that drive matchmaking websites, the National Security Agency's work to nab terrorists before they strike and, increasingly, the cutting .
News & Articles
- Police nab Rotterdam burglary suspect
Police nab Rotterdam burglary suspect Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 6:01 pm, Friday, June 21, 2013 ROTTERDAM — A Schenectady man was arrested Friday following an investigation into a June 1 burglary on O'Brien Avenue, Rotterdam Police said. Nicholas C. Irizarry, 18, of ...
June 21, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Flash: Is September the targeted month to end easing? – NAB
FXstreet.com (New York) - According the NAB Research Team, “Currency markets have stabilized in the... For more information, read our latest forex news.
June 21, 2013 - The Forex Market
- NAB Show Announces Call for Speakers
WASHINGTON, D.C.— Speaking proposals are now being accepted for the 2014 NAB Show, held April 5-10 in Las Vegas. Proposals will be accepted through Oct. 18. NAB Show seeks presenters with ideas in th..
June 18, 2013 - Television Broadcast
- Ahmed Fahour in Melbourne Herald Sun
Escalating wholesale funding costs have been impacting NAB since August 2007,Mr Fahour said. "During February this year, the cost of both short and long term wholesale funding rose to their highest levels in a decade. Unfortunately this...
- Sharan Burrow in Macarthur Advertiser
Now on the basis of the evidence presented to me by the key economic officials, the increase in the average cost of funds to the major banks is much more in line with the increase announced by the NAB (National Australia Bank Ltd), than the... Wayne Swan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Swan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG7ZxzGqRqSaDCY6sH3TvmioKvQQQ NEWS.com.au http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.news.com.au/business/story/0,23636,23022830-31037,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGB8zPEyDeqv7jXQqdDg3_xg9IATg Jan 7, 2008
66316 88320 nab ANZ and NAB's decisions to raise interest rates were simply greedy," ACTU president Sharan Burrow said in a statement. "The top five Australian banks combined made nearly $18 billion in profit last financial year, and NAB alone made $4.4...