muller : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Swiss chemist who synthesized DDT and discovered its use as an insecticide (1899-1965)
- n Swiss physicist who studied superconductivity (born in 1927)
- n German physiologist and anatomist (1801-1858)
- n German mathematician and astronomer (1436-1476)
- n British philologist (born in Germany) who specialized in Sanskrit (1823-1900)
- n United States geneticist who studied the effects of X-rays on genes (1890-1967)
- n a reflective thinker characterized by quiet contemplation
- n a heavy tool of stone or iron (usually with a flat base and a handle) that is used to grind and mix material (as grain or drugs or pigments) against a slab of stone
- n a vessel in which wine is mulled
News & Articles
- What would Douglass think?
Author John Muller says the abolitionist wouldn't be a big fan of affirmative action in 2013.
June 20, 2013 - Politico
- FBI Admits using Drones for Surveillance
Intelligence officials head back to Capitol Hill Thursday for hearings on NSA's collection of phone and internet data, but Wednesday FBI director Robert Muller admitted the agency's use of drones for domestic surveillance.
June 20, 2013 - WCAV Charlottesville
- Around Here for June 19
• Jessica Muller, Gadsden, a senior at Millsaps College in Jackson, Miss., recently became a member of Phi Beta Kappa honor society.
June 18, 2013 - The Gadsden Times