- n a reflective thinker characterized by quiet contemplation
- But Brooks has always been more of a muser than a tummler, and perhaps more depressive than he is manic.
- The trouble is that Federov, an unperceptive man, is not a very good muser.
News & Articles
- Breezy’s Cafe’s Vegan Thai Coconut Soup
Chef Fred Muser Eager to help his Point Breeze neighborhood to evolve as a culinary and communal haven, Fred Muser became one of the first customers when Breezy’s Cafe debuted last March on 20th and Reed streets. So enamored with owners Scott Harnish and Kristin Wolak’s... [This is a summary. To read the full article on SouthPhillyReview.com, click the headline above.]
Feb. 6, 2014 - South Philly Review
- Pat Listach in Alexandria Town Talk
Probably the most important thing that happened to me in my career,Listach said, "was hearing some encouragement from (former Kansas City Royals manager) Tony Muser when he was my triple-A manager. I was probably struggling a little bit at...