muddiness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the wetness of ground that is covered or soaked with water
the water's muddiness made it undrinkable
- n a mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behavior
- n the quality of being cloudy
- Concern about the muddiness of Benedict's message first surfaced when he visited Auschwitz in 2006.
- The symphony's clear textures give way to a muddiness that cannot be entirely justified by the "Darkness" sobriquet.
- The narrative ramblings, like a drunk's broken-field running, occasionally lose the reader in a muddiness of form.