mucilage : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a gelatinous substance secreted by plants
- n cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- Well, yes, if $5 million a year or so is mucilage.
- He added water to the "caramel," which dissolved it into mucilage or gum, and finally carbolic acid as preservative to prevent mold from setting in.
- Many an observer last week was of the opinion that Franklin Delano Roosevelt would take the Government out of small business like mucilage-making and put it into big business .
News & Articles
- Summer or fall — the 'tween season
Saw Halloween gummies at the store last week. Makes sense: Labor Day is over, so naturally you roll out the harvest-hued mucilage nubbins. Why, the customer would be confused if they didn’t. Or would they?
Sept. 7, 2013 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune