glue : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- v join or attach with or as if with glue
- v be fixed as if by glue
His eyes were glued on her
- PTI tracks down the Olympic secret behind the flying paddles of the world's best table tennis players: glue.
- A dream of bone doctors for generations has been a substance that will glue broken bones together, permit rapid recovery.
- The newest kick is glue sniffing.
- Sidney Lowe in International Herald Tribune
He is the glue to their team,said North Carolina State coach Sidney Lowe, whose Wolfpack travels here Wednesday night. "What I've seen in him is a player that's certainly capable of doing a lot, but he knows he's got a lot of help around...
- Jason Richardson in SI.com
Once he became a teammate of mine, I saw a whole different side that other people don't see,guard Jason Richardson said. "They just see all the negative things that surround him. He's the glue to this team. He keeps going. He always guards...