mow : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a loft in a barn where hay is stored
- v cut with a blade or mower
mow the grass
- v make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip
mop and mow
- Mowing with The Reel Thing .
- It won't iron your skirt, mow your lawn or cook a gourmet dinner, but it can help you keep an eye on your house, plants, cat, kids or their nanny, from any place in the world where .
- One day Lapowski burst into Stevens' office demanding that he (Stevens) desist from his sunrise activities or permit him to hire his mowing done at a more sane and reasonable hour.
News & Articles
- 'Mow More' to cost more under Birmingham Mayor William Bell's plan for abandoned land
The "Mow More" program developed by Public Works Director Stephen Fancher includes adding more workers and new equipment to tackle thousands of weed-infested properties.
June 14, 2013 - Birmingham News
- Mow named superintendent of Glacier National Park
Jeff Mow, a 25-year veteran of the National Park Service has been named superintendent of Glacier National Park in northwestern Montana. Mow, who is now superintendent of Kenai Fjords National Park in Alaska, will begin his assignment at Glacier on Aug. 25.
June 13, 2013 - KECI Missoula
- Mow is new superintendent of Glacier National Park
WEST GLACIER – The first time Jeff Mow visited Glacier National Park, it was on fire. Parts of it, anyway. Mow was a wildland firefighter a quarter of a century ago on the 1988 Red Bench Fire, which burned more than 37,000 acres inside and outside the park near Polebridge.
June 12, 2013 - Missoulian
- Mark Buehrle in The Canadian Press
This was a big test for us,Buehrle said. "You look at that lineup, it seemed everybody was hitting .300. It was a good challenge for our pitching staff to come in and mow these guys down with quality starts in all three games."
- Brad Bryant in USA Today
This was before they had automatic sprinkling systems. We did a lot of that,Brad said. "We moved sprinklers in the middle of the night and mowed the greens and helped mow the fairways. And it was a pretty cool time."
- Thaksin Shinawatra in Reuters
It's more or less like giving the people money to mow the lawn and the next day the grass still grows back,Thaksin, ousted in a 2006 coup, said on a new anti-government cable television channel.