moustache : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an unshaved growth of hair on the upper lip
- His uniform is stiff with starch, his shoes impeccably shined, and when the 45-year-old smoothes his neatly clipped moustache, he does so with perfectly manicured fingers.
- Just prior to the opening of Parliament, the black moustache brushed ever so lightly and reverently the hand of Her Majesty the Dowager Queen.
- The man with the square moustache jumped onto a table and fired a shot into the ceiling of the Buergerbrukeller, a large beer hall in Munich.
- Richard Branson in Moneycontrol.com
I'm still trying to avoid having to don an air stewardess outfit and serve on one of Tony Fernandes' planes and head off to Malaysia,said Branson. "I haven't shaved my beard and moustache off since launching Virgin Brides many years ago,...
- Conrad Dobler in Canada.com
He put his fingers through my face mask, and I don't think they were there to stroke my moustache,Dobler told Esquire. "So I bite one finger in my life, and I don't even chew on it. The legend grew from there. It's almost like I'm worse...
- Mark Spitz in Toronto Sun
The next year, Spitz said, "Every single Russian male swimmer had a moustache. And unfortunately, a couple East German women swimmers, too."