mustache : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an unshaved growth of hair on the upper lip
he looked younger after he shaved off his mustache
- Who has the world's longest mustache? Who was the world's most productive mother? No standard reference book troubles with such trivia, but an offbeat guide called The Guinness .
- It is like painting a mustache on cheap prints of the Mona Lisa.
- I grew the mustache because a coach in college said I couldn't grow one.
News & Articles
- Paul Rudd Finally Shaved His Mustache
Breaking news: Paul Rudd's mustache, which he grew out for Anchorman 2, is no longer with us. "Just yesterday I had a mustache, and I had to shave it off, and I'm kinda sad about that," he told us at last night's opening of Neil Labute's Reasons to Be Happy ... More »
June 12, 2013 - Vulture
- Michael Menchaca's 'Autos Sacramentales' at Artpace
It started, said Michael Menchaca, with “a dirty mustache joke” the young San Antonio artist overheard while studying at Texas State University at...
June 12, 2013 - San Antonio Current
- Stan Lee cologne smells spicy, musky, superheroic
It's all about the mustache. (Credit: Jads International) When you think about Stan Lee, you likely think about all the famous superhero comic book characters he co-created, like the Avengers and Spider-Man. Probably one of the last things to cross your mind is how he smells. So let's go there. What do you think Stan Lee smells like? Consider it for a moment, because pretty soon we will have an ...
June 11, 2013 - CNET